trešdiena, 2010. gada 3. novembris

Latvian historian Indulis Ronis against the kommanders of global terrorists.

I was to heard from competent experts of politics, that was Osama Ben Laden alredy in the year 2001 hard ill. It is doubtful, that he would living yet today.
Therefore is it the very principial question, who to arrange the extreme news' agency in Near East "Al-Jasir" the unlikely interview to Osama Ben Laden- crediblest for a long time the dieed man. It is important to clear up, who to finance the suspicious agency "Al- Jasir". Here can to get an the track of THE FINANCES CENTRE GLOBAL TERRORISTS'.Whu to inwestigate this problem trough corresponding institutions of UNO or International Criminal Court in the Hague isn't?
I to ask You for help in the emergency case!
On the 5th of October 2009 (a year ago!) to handed I in the Embassy of USA in Latvia (Rainis boulevard 7, Riga) "The Application about underground secand and third generation neonazi'- as very credible Head of global terrorists War in order to form new Empire Germans'into border of European Union"- to Mr. Chairman of Supreme Court of USA c/o Mrs Ambassador of USA. I handed alsou the letter to Mrs Ambassador.
I brought myself this letter to Mrs. Ambassador with Application against global terrorists into The Embassy of USA and that was to registered into the registration's journal (book). But TO TOOK I THE ANSWER NOT! When to gave I a call to Embassy of USA, against mine was unkind and to refused to give for mine the information about fate my Application' against global terrorists.
It is THE EXSTRAORDINARY EVENT, what is in the CONTRDICTION WITH THE LAWS of USA and more elementary standard of the politeness!
I ASK all honest people: give, please, THE INFORMATION TO THE SUPREME COURT OF USA about my Application on 5th of October 2009 AGAINST GLOBAL TERRORISTS, whot WOS UNLAWFUL TO ARRESTED in the EMBASSY OF USA into Riga.
Mine name: Indulis, family: Ronis, personal No.: 250343-11802.
Mobile phone: +371 26261152.
E-mail: kraulietis13@inbox.lv
Post address: "Krauļi", Īvandes pagasts, Kuldīgas novads, Latvia, LV-3304.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru